Sunday, November 30, 2008

Awesome Webkinz by:Olivia

Lots of people know, it webkinz are popular! once i heard about it i wanted one too.So in a couple weeks...i got one! but that was along time ago.now i have thirteen & growing! My very first one was a monkey named Coco,when i went online i pretty much loved it.at 08 Christmas i was given another, it was a cocker spaniel i started thinking of names after a lot of thinking i came up with Abigal.then i got a tiger snake named Claire.a leopord named Briana.Miko my cuddly koala.Chloe my magicistil pink dragon.boing,boing a kangaroo named Carly.an adorable husky named Amanda.waddle,waddle a penguin named Sharri. also a white terrier named Maya.Miley my White mouse.a super splashin dolphin her name? Sguiggles.Also my latest one Crystal,my snowgirl.

I will write more later...

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Wonderful names, Olivia! You should take a picture of all your webkinz and put it on the blog

Anonymous said...

Olivia, I smiled as I read your posting. This makes it seem that you are not so far away from us!