Sunday, May 3, 2009

Homeschoolling By:Olivia

BYU for kids is going great! I really love it -not only do I get taught by Mom and Dad, I also don't have to worry about getting bad grades or handling bullies, name calling and swear words said by boys (and some girls witch I try to stay away from). As an example, one time I was innocently walking onto the bus as I heard older boys saying swear words for anyone to hear. But now that's all behind me! Now I get to do fun experiments without the teacher saying "We can't do it now I don't have all the supplies" or "we can only do it if you guys finish the gazillions of things to do" or if just a couple kids (boys) are "misbehaving". But since there is no one else besides my brother, I can do it as quick as "SNAP". It's really fun! I encourage parents to do homeschooling with their kids to at www.k12.com . Homeschooling is a learning experience for both the parent and student and is a fun way to bond with the members of your family.

My favorite subject(s) are...
Science
History
Art (at Spark!) you can visit at www.sparkec.net
Sewing (also at spark with a gazillion other classes to take :D )
Spelling (because I'm really good at it)

I'm looking forward to learning about new things!

Well, we talked about homeschooling but it's not like i do homeschooling 24/7 sometimes in my free time i go to...
www.webkinz.com
www.clubpenguin.com
www.alliefinklerules.com
www.brainpop.com
www.tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/kimpossible/index.html
and rarely i go to www.poptropica.com

well, gotta go, check back at Elledges in Sunny Orlando to see new posts!
TTFN!,
Olivia

2 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm glad your enjoying homeschooling, Olivia! You're a great writer, by the way. Keep up the good work!

Grandma Z said...

Concur whole heartedly...almost birthday girl!