Monday, April 12, 2010

Ethan's Got Talent

We just discovered a hidden talent of Ethan's.

He can do this:




And this:



Elbows on the floor!

And finally, this:


Forehead on the ground


Sigh.


I am only slightly envious. I've always wanted to be able to do the splits.
This particular gene definitely comes from daddy. Go Josh!

And yes, the boy is in gymnastics. Time to play to his strengths!

He's got many talents - ones not so hidden. He rocks at Lego building. He is a super great big brother to Noah. He easily forgives and moves on. He's got mad reading skills. And he often flashes that great big Ethan smile. And he gives his mama GREAT back rubs! (And will even willingly brush mama's hair upon request! Shhh... don't tell anyone.)





2 comments:

Katie B said...

I wonder if there's ever been a Zechiel who could do the splits. Impressive!

Aunt Kay said...

This one never could and I don't know of anyone else! Good job!