Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Kay and Bob!

The first week of February, we got an awesome visit from...

Kay and Bob!






Here's Bob about to go down the pool slide!



Nah, too cold.


Okay, so let's be straight, shall we? All these pics are from Kay. None from me. Because, to know Kay is to know that Kay takes pictures! And gives other people awesome CDs to import said pictures. And I was too wicked sick to take any.

Seriously. I was terrible host. More on that later.


But, not too sick to make homemade waffles! Yum.

And I got no one else sick.

I think.


This here is proof on who the real hosts were. The kids! While I was taking desperately needed naps, Noah played host while the other kids were at school and Josh at work.




On Wednesdays, the kids have an early out at school, which means they get out an hour early (for teacher planning time). Anyways, we took advantage of the early out to go visit a local state park. It has an Indian name. And an awesome natural spring!

The water was pretty warm, although the air was a bit nippy.
We plan to come back when it's warmer. :)


It was an awesome place for the kids to explore!
Thanks Kay and Bob for finding that place for us!

They treated us to Sweet Tomatoes that night. More yumminess.

By the time we got home, I needed some more sleep.
That darn sickness.

And while I was sleeping, here are the shenanigans Bob and the kids were up to.


Yes! Set up the archery stuff!
I heard ALL about it the next day!

And then, the next morning, it was too already time to say goodbye. Sniff.

Kay and Bob, come visit us again, and I promise not to be sick! Okay? Okay. :)

1 comment:

Aunt Kay said...

Wow! Nice memories of a fun 2 days!